Blank Canvas Entertainment is one of London’s leading entertainment specialists and are now offering virtual services. The team can provide a whole array of musical or non-musical options, perfect back-drops for virtual events. The Blank Canvas team are leading the charge as we push forward in a virtual world.
Check out a few of the acts below:
- Digital Caricaturist - £150+VAT (normally starts from £695+VAT for live events) - up to two hours Digital caricaturists use tablets to draw guests. The drawings can then be shared with the guests via email / Zoom.
- Sarah - Silhouette Artist - £150+VAT (normally starts from £695+VAT for live events) - up to three hours With few silhouette artists in the UK, Sarah truly is a cut above the rest and will wow everyone with this unique art form. The silhouettes can be emailed to guests and shared on Zoom.
All of the below performers are able to play their normal sets. They would also be able to take requests and incorporate a mini musical quiz that would include both recorded and live music samples.
1. Saxophonist - £150+VAT (normally starts from £325+VAT for live events) - up to two hours Our talented saxophonists regularly perform in a vast array of musical scenarios, so they are the perfect accompaniment to any event.
2. Harpist - £150+VAT (normally starts from £495+VAT for live events) - up to two hours Set the tone with one of our classically trained harpists to compliment your virtual event with elegant background music.
3. Pianist - £150+VAT (normally starts from £275+VAT for live events) - up to two hours Our experienced pianists have an extensive repertoire covering all genres, making them perfect for any virtual event where you need to set the right ambience.
4. Singer Guitarist - £150+VAT (normally starts from £495+VAT for live events) - up to two hours We have a wide range of male and female singer guitarists, who perform everything from the latest popular hits to your favourite classics spanning the last 50 years.
5. DJ - £150+VAT (normally starts from £495+VAT for live events) - up to three hours Professional and presentable event DJs with years of experience. Our DJs can turn your virtual event into a dance floor.
We have experience doing events outside the UK.
Knowledge: With years of experience in the entertainment industry, we know what works best when it comes to making events a success. Response Time: Our response time is very quick when compared with other entertainment agencies. Team: Many of the team are former professional entertainers. This gives us additional insight into events and means that we only work with the best acts in the industry for the most competitive prices. Competitive Pricing: Due to the close relationships we have in place with our performers, we are able to offer competitive pricing and accommodate clients’ needs in relation to restrictive budgets.
Creative, dynamic and energetic!
Look to book as early as possible when planning your event!
In 2016, we were approached by a hugely talented US music producer and he was composing music for HP Discover London - Hewlett Packard’s showpiece technology event. He was looking for help in creating an urban style performance to open the event and introduce HP's CEO Meg Whitman (former CEO of eBay) Blank Canvas Entertainment put together a group of vocalists which included two UK beatbox champions and a group of street dancers, and rehearsals began! The event was held at ExCeL London to an audience of 6,000 people and streamed online to many more. The performance was extremely well received. The process was great fun and allowed us to really use our creativity.
""It’s a real joy working with you and your team!""Microsoft
"“I cannot thank you enough for all of your great help." "Coca Cola